Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: August 23 Deadline - 2024 AHA Recognition Awards deadline <And win $1K!!!>  (Read 107 times)

Offline jherzjherz

• Administrator
  • Assistant Brewer
  • Julia Herz
    • American Homebrewers Association
Hello everyone in AHA Forum land...wanted to make sure you are aware August 23 is the deadline for AHA members to nominate their top Member Deal of the Year award (this is a new award for 2024) and their favorite homebrew shop as part of the Homebrew Shop of the Year 2024 award. Nomination form links and an overview are here: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/american-homebrewers-association-awards/.

Also pretty amazing incentive from RahrBSG who will be gifting a $1,000 gift certificate to one person who nominates the winning shop.

Cheers, Julia

2023 Homebrew Shop of the Year Award winners Patriot Homebrew Supply with Matt Bolling of BSG HandCraft and me

« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 02:25:32 pm by jherzjherz »
JULIA HERZ
Executive Director
American Homebrewers Association | Boulder, CO 80302

Offline Megary

• Senior Brewmaster
Hello everyone in AHA Forum land...wanted to make sure you are aware August 23 is the deadline for AHA members to nominate their top Member Deal of the Year award (this is a new award for 2024) and their favorite homebrew shop as part of the Homebrew Shop of the Year 2024 award. Nomination form links and an overview are here: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/american-homebrewers-association-awards/.

Also pretty amazing incentive from RahrBSG who will be gifting a $1,000 gift certificate to one person who nominates the winning shop.

Cheers, Julia

2023 Homebrew Shop of the Year Award winners Patriot Homebrew Supply with Matt Bolling of BSG HandCraft and me

Hmm.  So if I nominate my favorite shop but it doesn’t win, I’m not eligible to win the $1000 gift certificate???  Or am I misunderstanding?

Offline jherzjherz

• Administrator
  • Assistant Brewer
  • Julia Herz
    • American Homebrewers Association

Cheers, Julia

Hmm.  So if I nominate my favorite shop but it doesn’t win, I’m not eligible to win the $1000 gift certificate???  Or am I misunderstanding?

Hi Megary. RahrBSG will be gifting a $1,000 gift certificate to one person who nominates the winning shop. Multiple people can nominate the same shop. The gift certificate winner will be chosen at random from the list of people who nominated the winning shop. Either way we hope you nominate as today's homebrew shops merit and deserve recognition. Cheers.
JULIA HERZ
Executive Director
American Homebrewers Association | Boulder, CO 80302