Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: the perception that homebrewing equipment is incredibly expensive needs to end  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
[quote author=MDixon link=topic=40281.msg492966#msg492966 date=1712338640

The way I read it is no one thought the minimalist beer was better. 10 liked the AIO beer and 9 thought they were equal, meaning the AIO beer rated better. But I really wonder if those results are an anomaly. It seems like a stretch to think the slightly (IMO) temperature
control improvement would make a noticeable difference. It would come down to the individual brewer's method of temperature control.
Actually 6 preferred the minimalist beer and 3 rated them equal.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline neuse

• Brewer
  • New Bern, NC
[quote author=MDixon link=topic=40281.msg492966#msg492966 date=1712338640

The way I read it is no one thought the minimalist beer was better. 10 liked the AIO beer and 9 thought they were equal, meaning the AIO beer rated better. But I really wonder if those results are an anomaly. It seems like a stretch to think the slightly (IMO) temperature
control improvement would make a noticeable difference. It would come down to the individual brewer's method of temperature control.
Actually 6 preferred the minimalist beer and 3 rated them equal.
Sorry, my mistake - I misread it. That does seem more believable. Not much difference.